Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Am The Voice For The Voiceless

I Am The Voice For The Voiceless

About Me


I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless ~ one of many voices who advocate for those who can’t speak up for themselves, and together we strive to make a real difference.
 
Above all things I am, I am an animal advocate. As an advocate and activist we sometimes make personal enemies out of the very people we’re fighting against, and readily accept that, knowing it just comes with the territory. It's a small price to pay... I am a voice for voiceless and you cannot bully me into silence.

 
We are their voice
 

All I ask, is that if you read something negative written about me, don't be too quick to believe what you read.  Just because you find it on Google doesn't mean it's true.  Look for tangible proof because if it's the truth, they will provide that, like I do.  People who lie never have proof.  The will retaliate against any attempts to point out their lies or mis-deeds with attempts to ruin their credibility... they'll do anything, crushing anyone who gets in their way, without regard to who might get hurt, even our children are not safe, one person I've written about having stooped so low as to put photos of our children on the internet.  Advocates are fight on the front lines, standing up for what we believe in, even if that means standing alone.  I am a voice for voiceless and cannot... WILL not be bullied into silence. I will not back off, I will not go away.  My voice is one of many, and together we will be heard.  Together we will make a difference.
 
 
Speak the truth...
 
 
My name is Kimberly Glasnapp. I love all animals, and having had a love for animals since I was a child,  had always felt compelled to help any animal I saw is in need in any way. While growing up I developed a real passion for animal rescue. I am a single mother, a loyal friend, and animal advocate and am an activist at heart. I am fiercely protective of the ones I love, and would give my life for the people and animals I love ... and in a heartbeat.
 
I would die...
 
 
♥ Networking Saves Lives ♥
♥•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.• ♥ •.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•♥
With my Eyes, They will be Seen…
With my Voice, They will be Heard….
With my Hands, They will know Comfort…
With my Action, They will be Free…
♥•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.• ♥ •.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•♥

For links to all my pages:  http://en.gravatar.com/kimberlyglasnapp
 

 

animals do have a voice
 

 

I am You WE are the voice of the voiceless

 

You are the voice for the voiceless

 

 

1 comment:

  1. If you've landed on this page and are new to my blog, please click below on Home to see posts and blogs.

    Thank you
    Kimberly
    Bambi's Hope Rescue

    ReplyDelete